Promo Commission EN

Special offer on my custom fluid art service!

Do you love my work but prefer a customized painting? Look no further! I am currently accepting orders and have a selection of pre-painted canvases in "Acrylic Pouring" style, and I would love to create something unique for you. Here are the details:

Choose from a selection of canvases with pre-painted backgrounds in "Acrylic Pouring" style to save $20 on the regular customization price.

For a faster creation process, choose from a selection of fluid art canvases, where your choice of design will be added. The production time is 2 to 3 weeks instead of 4 to 6 weeks.


Canvas as-is, without additional customization:

  • 12" x 12" (30.4 cm x 30.4 cm) = $120 CAD
  • 14" x 14" (35.6 cm x 35.6 cm) = $160 CAD
  • 20" x 10" (50.8 cm x 25.4 cm) = $160 CAD

Addition of a custom design:

(requires a non-refundable 40% deposit to start the project)

12" x 12" (30.4 cm x 30.4 cm) = $150 CAD (deposit of $60 CAD)

14" x 14" (35.6 cm x 35.6 cm) = $190 CAD (deposit of $76 CAD)

20" x 10" (50.8 cm x 25.4 cm) = $190 CAD (deposit of $76 CAD)

Optional and with additional time

  • $40 CAD for a painting with a phosphorescent design (glow-in-the-dark)
  • $30 CAD for a complex custom logo (example with multiple colors) Ordering process:

Tell me about your project and mention the canvas number you're interested in.

To place an official order, a non-refundable 40% deposit of the painting's price is required. Production time varies depending on the project. I will keep you updated on the progress of the project through messages with photos or videos.

Come discuss privately to submit your project.

Discord: Cytotonik#3413

Provide your preferences, size, color, and logo with this form:


Payments are currently accepted through Interac e-Transfer only. The first transfer will consist of the 40% deposit, and the second transfer will consist of the remaining 60% balance plus shipping fees, which will only be requested once the piece is completed and ready to be shipped.

Available models in 12'' x 12'' size:







  Available models in  14'' x 14'' 


Available models in  20'' x 10'' 






Thank you for your interest in my artwork, and I look forward to working with you on your custom order! Please come and discuss with me privately to submit your project.